Orbi routers have already taken the world by storm and have become industry leaders across the globe. And the bridge mode feature is one of the most prominent in these routers. The Orbi bridge mode is designed to offer you an enhanced experience with your Orbi WiFi network. With the Netgear Orbi bridge mode, your WiIFi system can make use of its additional abilities. In simple words, the Netgear Orbi bridge mode setup improves your overall networking experience.
This blog provides details on configuring Orbi Bridge Mode using the Orbi router login page. But, before that, we would like to tell you something more about the bridge mode on the Orbi WiFi router.
What exactly does “Orbi bridge mode” entail?
The Orbi bridge mode is a networking feature that makes it possible for two routers to work simultaneously without any hassle. The bridge mode on the Orbi WiFi router produces a mesh network with the help of an extended router once the bridge mode is activated.
With the bridge mode, sometimes a few complications arise. For example, there is a possibility that the Orbi WiFi router may not be able to carry out NAT or Network Access Translation functions. The Netgear Orbi bridge mode may expand the WiFi network coverage but sometimes a few issues occur. Many users voice their dissatisfaction that they were not able to set up the bridge mode on Orbi in the correct way.
So in the subsequent section, we will explain how to set up the Orbi bridge mode on your WiFi router.
How to configure Netgear Orbi bridge mode?
Configuring Orbi bridge mode on your wireless router in the correct manner will require you to ensure that you pay attention to every step. Before you start with the bridge mode configuration on your Orbi router, make sure the secondary router also supports the bridge mode. You can cross-check this by logging into the secondary router prior to proceeding with the bridge mode settings.
Let’s start with the bridge mode setup on Orbi:
- Firstly, make sure both wireless routers are turned On.
- You need to synchronize your Orbi router with the Orbi satellite.
- After that, go to your PC once the Orbi router and the Orbi satellite have been synchronized.
- Launch an internet browser on your system and enter the Orbi router login address in the address bar.
- The login address of your Netgear Orbi router is orbilogin.com.
- Press Enter. You will reach the Netgear Orbi router login page.
- The login page will request you to put down the username and password of your router.
- Enter the credentials in the respective fields and hit Enter.
- Now, you will see the Netgear Orbi WiFi management page.
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings page and then select Netgear Orbi bridge mode.
- You will need to configure the bridge mode settings using the required IP addresses of your routers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finalize the bridge mode setup and configuration.
This post was all about the Netgear Orbi bridge mode setup through the Netgear Orbi router login page. The bridge mode settings are recommended when you have an idle router at your home and you want to extend the coverage of your existing WiFi network.
While the Orbi bridge mode setup and configuration are a little complex, you can easily finalize the settings by following the above-mentioned instructions carefully. We hope that we helThe Netgear Orbi bridge mode enables you to connect two routers in a mesh network. The Orbi bridge mode allows you to extend your WiFi network coverage.ped you bridge your two routers to extend the network coverage through this post. If you have any queries or you are caught by some issues, please contact our support team for help.