Orbilogin.com not working issue is one of the most common issues faced by Orbi users. The Orbi login address is the default web address of your Orbi router. The default web address helps you get access to your router and manage its wireless settings. It is important to resolve the issue as soon as possible or else you won’t be able to login to the Orbi router.
Logging into the Netgear Orbi router using the orbilogin.com address takes you to the web interface of your router. The web interface is responsible to help users configure or modify the settings on their router. So when we are talking about the issue related to the web address, it is not restricted to the web address only. The issue might be with your Orbi router as well.
In this post, we will learn what causes Orbi login issues and how to resolve the orbilogin.com not working issue instantly.
Causes of orbilogin.com not working
Well, there can be numerous causes of your router’s default web address not working. In this section, we will cover some of the most common causes of Orbi login address not working.
- Wrong username and password entered
- Incorrect web address entered in the web browser
- Web browser outdated or fault
- Orbi router facing connectivity issues
- Frequent drop-offs on your Orbi network
- Power outage or fluctuations on your Orbi router
- Corrupted or fault firmware on the Orbi system
- Outdated firmware of your router
How to fix orbilogin.com not working?
This section will take you through the instructions to fix Orbi login address not working. If you see your router’s default web address orbilogin.com not working, please refer to the points below:
- Reboot & reset Orbi
- First of all, power cycle the router and its satellites.
- Thereafter, unplug the devices from the power outlet and leave them as it is.
- Plug the router and satellite back into the power outlets.
- After that, you need to reset your Orbi system. Press and hold the reset button to restore the factory default settings.
- Once you see the Amber light, release the button.
- Factory reset Orbi system
- Firstly, you need to make sure the Orbi is powered On.
- Turn off the Orbi router and satellite.
- Unplug the ethernet cable from your Orbi and then turn it On.
- Thereafter, wait for a few minutes and then press the reset button.
- Hold down the reset button for about 5 seconds.
- At last, your Orbi will restore the factory/original default settings.
- Orbi firmware update
- The orbilogin.com not working issue can also be caused to due corrupt or malfunctioned firmware.
- Connect your PC to the router and open a web browser. Enter the default Orbi login address orbilogin.com in the URL section.
- Thereafter, select Administration and click Firmware Update.
- You will be prompted to upload the latest firmware file.
- Open a new tab and visit the official Orbi firmware downloads website to download the latest version.
- Enter the model number of your router on the website and save the file on your desktop.
- Go back to the previous tab and upload the same file to your Orbi system.
- Click Update and wait for a few seconds while your router processes the firmware upgrade.
This post was all about the Orbi login address orbilogin.com not working. We hope that the steps mentioned in this post helped you learn how to fix the orbilogin.com not working issue. If you face more issues with your device, please feel free to reach out to our support team.